Friday, March 12, 2010

so last night....

im sitting there talking to my uncle about this guy and wouldnt you know the guy gave me some great advice. He told me that the guy probably doesnt feel like he says he feels because if that were the case nothing would stop him from being with me and that if he cant see that what he says and does hurts me then i need to move on and i used to think well damn how hard is it to move on well now i get it. the day your feelings become deep is the day there is no turning back youre stuck feeling that way and no matter what he says or what he does you will always make excuses for him. So back to this moving on concept so im seeing how hes moved on but my stupid heart keeps telling me dont do that dont do something stupid youve done something without thinking it through before and look how that turned out do you seriously want to do that again. So in a matter of the head vs heart who wins?? and which side should you take? or should you just stand on the sidelines? how will you make the right move?

No comments:

Post a Comment