Friday, March 26, 2010

I used..


i used to be the girl who cared about everything going on around her but i guess as time went on the reality of the world got to her. i dont know how i got to this point where im looking around and wondering how i got here but here i am doing just that. trying not show my feelings because feelings are what got me in this stupid mess to begin with. i hate the way im starting to view myself and the only person who can help me change that view of myself is that one that makes me see myself as that. I wonder what would have happened if things went about differently but at the same time i dont i love myself i know exactly who i am its just this view of myself that kills me. So listen here dont let anyone change the view you have on yourself...your beautiful and wonderful and amazing just as you are and if someone doesnt love you or says something thats different from what you see let them say it because it doesnt matter as long as your happy with the way things are thats all that matters. so smile and be happy because someone somewhere loves you and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment