Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I wonder...


I don't get how people can absolutely love you one day and then completely hate you the next. You can be complete friends with the person for years and they disregard it just because they see something one way and don't care if thats not the way it is at all. I will always be there for the people who are in my life esp the ones that i know will always be there for me. But i don't think ill ever be able to fully trust them again. Everything you say i hear about and it hurts but if thats how you feel i cant change it. you cant control everyones lives and you will never be able to control mine. i will do what i want and be with whoever i want. And they will do the same. no matter how much you've hurt me i have never done anything to hurt you like this. so i will from now on let it be. I always thought that you would be in my life forever. I always saw you in my life but i guess i was wrong and read you wrong. You can be such a great person but its only on your terms and im sick of it plus you dont put effort into anything anyway either. We were just too different and i guess that will never change. I will always remember the times we had together and they were amazing but i guess it was doomed from the start. I will always love you and if things change then they do but as of right now im sick of taking the blame for everything this time its your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment